Day Tour of Abu Dhabi from Dubai
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
visit the abu dhabi grand mosque
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
have a photo stop at Ferrari park entrance
Duration: 25 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear appropriate clothing. Modest and conservative comfortable clothing such as long-sleeved shirts, long pants and long skirts. Do not wear transparent clothing, shorts, tight clothing, swimming costumes or beachwear. Skirts must be ankle length
- You must remove your shoes before entering the mosque. Women must wear a headscarf, which cannot be transparent
- Intimate behavior such as holding hands or kissing, is forbidden in a Muslim house of worship. Smoking and eating are not allowed in the entire mosque area
- There is a check point at the mosque entrance with a scanning machine
- Men must wear long trousers (no shorts). Men are not allowed to show any tattoos
- Women must be fully covered (very long trousers and very long shirts or pullovers)
Our tour guide was amazing. she was friendly and knowledgable. Thank you!
Awful! The bus' AC broke down with a temperature of 115 degrees! We were dumped at a mall for about hour and a half while the bus driver went to get another bus. We had a very brief stop at Ferrari Word but a couple of women on the tour went on a shopping spree and we had to wait an extra hour for them! The driver was incredible incompetent as to how to find those women. I've taken many and I mean many tours before where the driver warns you that if you're not on the bus by certain time, that it, the bus leaves you--and they've done it! These were the same two women that had some kind of issue entering the Great Mosque of Abu Dhabi as well, which also slowed us up even more. That took some of our valuable time to enjoy the mosque even more. The only thing that saves this tour is the mosque, hands down. The Great Mosque of Abu Dhabi is a site no one should miss while in the UAE. Abu Dhabi, as a city, is not at all like Dubai. It seems drab and void of charm, except for the mosque. In the end, if you're able to rent a car in Dubai to go see the mosque on your own do it and save some money--and plenty of your valuable time!
Very good trip.
Collected from the hotel and joined others for this day tour of Abu Dhabi from Dubai. Visited the Ferrari World mainly for the rest room. It did have a roller-coaster but it was for shopping as this was during Ramadan. Took photos of the Emirates Palace Hotel but with restrictions. Dropped off at the Mall for lunch but it wasn't opened and we were there for about 45 mins quite disappointing. The highlight of the tour was the visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque where the chandeliers were breath taking. For the price, I was truly disappointed.