Safari Half-Day Adventure from Abu Dhabi
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capital Gate Tourism and Adventure - Day Tours, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
• 5 hours desert camp experience, Dinner Experience from Abu Dhabi.
• Enjoy an exciting dune drive to Al Khatim with a professional driver
• Visit the desert and experience the camel farm and ride a camel at the same time.
• Try our sand board as you slide down the sand dunes
• Be entertained with the Tanoura dance and do the Belly dancing
• Puff on a Shisha (Arabic water pipe), get a henna tattoo, Arabic Dress Souvenir photo(own camera and more
• Feast on a sizzling Arabic BBQ dinner buffet and Vegetarian option
• A complimentary softdrinks, water, coffee, tea and dates
Duration: 5 hours
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Camel Ride
- Henna Tattoo
- Shisha (Waterpipe)
- Belly Dancing
- Sand Boarding
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Capital Gate Tourism and Adventure - Day Tours
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions and pregnant women
- Not Valid During New Year Celebration (December 31, 2015)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- As per UAE Law, no entertainment is allowed during the Islamic holidays especially during Ramadan.
This was a great tour with lots of inclusions you would normally be expected to pay extra for eg henna tattoos,camel ride and Shisha pipe tasting. The 4wd in the sand dunes made the heart race for sure Our guide was a great guy who showed a lot of patience with another couple who made us wait an extended time
This tour was amazing!
This is a very good evening out. It started about 4pm arriving back around 10pm. It was great to get out of the city and see some of the countryside. We had lots of fun dune bashing, we went to a camel farm to pat the camels, then onto the camp where we were provided with a buffet dinner, unlimited soft drinks unfortunately it was during Ramadan so there was no alcohol or belly dancing, henna tattoos, camel riding and the opportunity to rent an ATV. The only downside was the driver. He was just that - a driver - not a tour guide, so did not impart any useful information on the trip. While he showed excellent skills while dune bashing, we were more concerned for our safety on normal roads as he spent a lot of the time reading texts and Facebook at 140kms per hour. Also, as we were a little late in leaving the camp, we felt he was driving at excessive and unsafe speeds from the camp back to the main highway. Nevertheless, as I mentioned above, it was still a great evening out.