Hiking Tour on Roqueta Island in Acapulco
The guides will provide you with information about living animals, trees, plants and stories during your walk on the Islands. All guides are local natives with 10 plus years experience guiding tours.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Local Guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
A great way to experience the island of Roqueta. The views from various points around the island were amazing. The path way around the island was in fairly good shape, you do need to be prepared to climb a lot of stairs as you head toward the highest point of the island but it was well worth the view.