Adelaide City Food and Street Art Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rundle Street East, Rundle Street, Adelaide, South Australia Australia
Our tour starts in the East End of Adelaide where we begin our exploration of Adelaide's delicious food, quirky history and world-class street art.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Adelaide Central Market, 44 - 60 Gouger St, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
After feasting our way through Adelaide, our tour concludes near the wonderfully diverse Adelaide Central Market.
Duration: 1 hour
- Food tasting
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, some of which is on uneven ground
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Great morning, discovered a range of delightful eateries. Tour guide knowledgeable and full of enthusiasm.
Guide was excellent as were the food choices and locations. The artwork seen was varied and different from the usual sub-standard graffiti often portrayed as street-art. Have found food tours only relatively recently and this one has further enhanced our intention to do more. It is a great way to learn where to eat in a new city!!