Adelaide Highlights and Hahndorf Tour with Optional River Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Pass By: 266 Mount Lofty Summit Road Cleland, South Australia Australia
Stop At: Hahndorf Sweets, 54a Main Street, Hahndorf, South Australia 5245 Australia
Enjoy morning tea at Hahndorf Inn or a flight of German Beers. There is plenty of time to explore this old German settlement set in the Adelaide Hills
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Beerenberg Farm, Mount Barker Road, Hahndorf, South Australia 5245 Australia
Stop for shopping and tastings of local produce
Duration: 20 minutes
- Afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- River cruise (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (Pickup not included on River Cruise option)
- Entry/Admission - Hahndorf Sweets
- Hotel Pickup (if River Cruise option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This was a great way to visit the Adelaide Hills region as well as Mt Lofty. I would highly recommend the tour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and had a great sense of humour.
Lovely trip up to Hahndorf and surrounding Adelaide Hills. Enjoyed very much especially the afternoon tea.
Enjoyable and informative with a lovely afternoon tea in Hahndorf.
The trip was good, Mount Lofty, Hahndhorf and a drive round Adelaide. Afternoon tea was coffee and a cake or beer- nothing to write home about. Hahndorf is a lovely crafty little town- well worth the visit
The germen village is a strange thing but really not very interesting, same as the river cruise. Really, it's not really fun
Not quite what was expected. The river tour was very short. It also meant that most of the city tour was missed as the river tour is picked up as the city tour heads off to Hahndorf.