Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Tour From Adelaide With Wine and Cheese Tasting
Enjoy personalized service in a small group with a maximum of 12 people on tour, while experiencing what the Adelaide Hills is all about. Your group will have the opportunity to sample local wines and food from the region.
Taste test some local cheeses as you sit back, relax and take in the beautiful views of the historic town of Hahndorf.
Meet some of the locals who live and breathe this wonderful region. Enjoy a lovely lunch with your new found friends in a relaxed environment.
Return to your accommodation in either Adelaide or Glenelg at approximately 4:30pm.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Lunch (adult travelers only)
- Small-group tour (maximum of 13)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch (children and infants)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant and children's meals not included, infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Confirmation of pick up time - you are required to contact our office 24 hours prior to tour on 08 8563 1000
- Office hours for confirmation are Mon-Fri 9.00 am - 5.00 pm, Sat-Sun and Public holidays 11.00 am -3 .00 pm
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
One word...OUTSTANDING! From pick up to drop off, would not change a thing! Our driver picked us and another couple right at the wharf we were coming off a cruise ship for the tour. Bob was knowledgeable, professional, personable, friendly, can not say enough good things. Our ship was an hour late into port, bob had all under control and it did no impact us at all. Every stop was worth it, and unlike other tour companies, our times was maximized out of car as opposed to driving for an hour for a 15 minute viewing of something. The lunch included in Hahndorf was delicious! We have done excursions through several of the ships we have travelled on and teh quality, and teh value for dollar that this Viator tour offered is quite simply in a different class. Book It! Rob and Lorraine Ottawa, Canada
Fantastic, interesting day. Shaz was a great gude. We were placed on the wrong tour, but this didn't stop us from having a great day. And Shaz and Kate were very helpful in resolve the problem. Would definitely book a tour with these guys again.
With an extremely knowledgeable Guide who was extremely friendly, we visited some lovely spots, tasted some excellent wine and had a thoroughly fantastic day. I would recommend this tour wholeheartedly!