Hop-On Hop-Off Barossa Valley Wine Region Tour from Adelaide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trail Hopper, Stamford Plaza Hotel 150 North Tce, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Our comfortable bus collects from a convenient Adelaide CBD location in the morning (the Stamford Plaza Hotel), then once in the region we follow a recurring timetable circuit that takes 50-60 minutes to complete, in which time we visit all 10-15 of the selected venues. We follow this same timetable each and every hour until it’s time to return to the city in the late afternoon (approx 5pm).
Duration: 10 minutes
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Visit the best wineries and venues in the area
- World class wines
- Lunch is not included. A variety of lunch options to suit all tastes and budgets are available.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
We had an excellent time on this tour, sampled a lot of wine and had an excellent lunch in Angaston. We visited Eden valley tasting shop, excellent wines here. Reds and whites. Penfolds visit was brilliant! The wines really good, as was the port.
This was a fabulous tour. Wineries were well chosen and delightful. Lunch ar Lamber Estates was a highlight. Our guide Monique was funny, knowledgable, and gracious. Value for price is outstanding!
Great experience, the lady driver was very nice and helpful. The barossa valley is very interesting, this tour let you go a you want from wineries, taste, buy or just have a rest. I really recommand it.