Grand Adelaide Tour
This ultimate tour of Adelaide combines the morning and afternoon tours into a journey around one of Australia’s most vibrant cities. You’ll visit all there is to see in Adelaide: from the famous Victoria Square, to seeing the towering spires of St. Peters Cathedral. You’ll step into Haigh’s Chocolate Factory for sweet delights before you head off to the Adelaide Oval, where so many major events and festivals are held. You’ll experience the panoramic views on Colonel Light’s Lookout up in Montefiore Hill. After this, you then head to the high street at North Terrace and the fashionably trendy Hutt Street. When you climb Mr. Lofty Ranges, you’ll see incredible, unmatched views over all of Adelaide before you pass by the charming prosperous villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate. Then, you’ll head into Hahndorf, the oldest German settlement in Adelaide, where you can opt to have good afternoon tea or beer tasting of the best German beers. Cover all of Adelaide in one day in this amazing journey!
- This comprehensive all-day tour offers you an unforgettable experience in this vibrant city
- Climb Mt. Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide, from Glenelg to the Gulf of St. Vincent
- See the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set in the lush greenery of Adelaide Hills
- Visit Australia’s oldest German settlement, Hahndorf, and stroll under the Elm trees along Hahndorf’s main street
- Step into Haigh’s Chocolates and savor the delicious sight of their world-famous sweets!
- See panoramic views of Adelaide City from Colonel Light’s Lookout on Montefiore Hill
How to get there
- Please wait outside the hotel 10 minutes before scheduled pick-up time
- Pick-up area: Adelaide
- Exact pick-up time and location will be shown on the Klook Voucher
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email