McLaren Vale Highlights from Adelaide or Glenelg Including Wine Tasting
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: d'Arenberg, Osborn Rd, McLaren Vale, South Australia 5171 Australia
discover this amazing and very unique The Cube (if you wish to enter there is a $10 entry fee) a huge highlight to all customers - Payable on the day, not included in the itinerary
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Leconfield McLaren Vale Cellar Door, 439 Main Rd, McLaren Vale, South Australia 5171 Australia
enjoy sampling of local wines
Duration: 30 minutes
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Lunch for infants and children
- Entry/Admission - d'Arenberg
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant and children's meals not included. We recommend that parents bring a lunch for their child/infant.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Office hours for confirmation are Mon-Fri 9.00 am - 5.00 pm, Sat-Sun and Public holidays 11.00 am -3 .00 pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Everything was great. Staff were great, vehicle was perfect and the whole experience was delightful. The only critique we have is that the lunch provided was too small.
My husband and I really enjoyed this day tour. As we were the only guests for the day we were able to stop in at a couple of other wineries that we were interested in. Lunch at Angoves was delicious. We also took the scenic route back to the city via Glenelg which was a pleasant addition and encouraged us to visit Glenelg again for a closer look. Our driver was pleasant, punctual and knowledgeable.
Great day. We ended up with a private tour as there was no one else on the trip. Scott our guide tailored our trip to suit our wine taste. We had a wonderful day visiting over six boutique vineyards as well as a cheese and chocolate tasting. Lunch was a relaxing platter at one of the vineyards.
Had a fantastic day with Gavin, scenary and wines amazing. I was fortunate to be the only one on the tour so got to do everything I wanted to and more. Ten winerys in one day. Very personalised and knowledgeable tour. Thanks to all
Fabulous - driver/guide gave 110. Boutique vineyards offered wines that were elegant and subtle.