McLaren Vale Highlights from Adelaide or Glenelg Including Wine Tasting
Enjoy personalized service in a small group while visiting some of the iconic McLaren Vale wineries, such as Penny's Hill Wines, Maxwell Wines, Hugh Hamilton Wines and Wirra Wirra. Your group will have the opportunity to sample local wines and food from the region, as well as meet a few locals who live and breathe this fantastic wine region.
The group will enjoy a lunch on the day, with your new found friends in a relaxed environment.
Return to your accommodation in either Adelaide or Glenelg at approximately 4:30pm.
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Lunch for infants and children
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant and children's meals not included. We recommend that parents bring a lunch for their child/infant.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Confirmation of pick up time - you are required to contact our office 24 hours prior to tour on 08 8563 1000
- Office hours for confirmation are Mon-Fri 9.00 am - 5.00 pm, Sat-Sun and Public holidays 11.00 am -3 .00 pm
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Everything was great. Staff were great, vehicle was perfect and the whole experience was delightful. The only critique we have is that the lunch provided was too small.
My husband and I really enjoyed this day tour. As we were the only guests for the day we were able to stop in at a couple of other wineries that we were interested in. Lunch at Angoves was delicious. We also took the scenic route back to the city via Glenelg which was a pleasant addition and encouraged us to visit Glenelg again for a closer look. Our driver was pleasant, punctual and knowledgeable.
Great day. We ended up with a private tour as there was no one else on the trip. Scott our guide tailored our trip to suit our wine taste. We had a wonderful day visiting over six boutique vineyards as well as a cheese and chocolate tasting. Lunch was a relaxing platter at one of the vineyards.
Had a fantastic day with Gavin, scenary and wines amazing. I was fortunate to be the only one on the tour so got to do everything I wanted to and more. Ten winerys in one day. Very personalised and knowledgeable tour. Thanks to all
Fabulous - driver/guide gave 110. Boutique vineyards offered wines that were elegant and subtle.