McLaren Vale Hop-On Hop-Off Winery Tour from Adelaide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trail Hopper, Stamford Plaza Hotel 150 North Tce, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Our comfortable bus collects from a convenient Adelaide CBD location in the morning (the Stamford Plaza Hotel), then once in the region we follow a recurring timetable circuit that takes 50-60 minutes to complete, in which time we visit all 10-15 of the selected venues. We follow this same timetable each and every hour until it’s time to return to the city in the late afternoon (approx 5pm).
Duration: 10 minutes
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Visit the best wineries and venues in the area
- World class wines
- Lunch is not included. A variety of lunch options to suit all tastes and budgets are available.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This trip was very well organised and provided excellent value for money. It is the best way to enjoy some wine-tastings without having to drive, particularly if you are a solo traveler. In one trip you can spend an hour at each of four different wineries. The information provided in advance allows you to choose those wineries and plan your trip. I particularly enjoyed the sense of fun at Mollydooker and the beautiful setting at Hugh Hamilton. Our tour guide, Amber was a delight. She was able to provide advice on vineyards, places for lunch, time management etc. Best of all, Amber kept us on schedule, made us all feel welcome and promoted a comfortable atmosphere within the group.
It was an excellent program for a wine lover.