Murray River Day Trip from Adelaide Including Lunch Cruise aboard the Proud Mary
Enjoy lunch on board the Proud Mary as you continue your journey along the river and gain insight into the river system and unique landscapes of the region. Upon disembarking, enjoy a tour along the river bank of the Murray River taking in spectacular views and stopping regularly for great photo opportunities, including the Mannum Lookout.
Travel back to Adelaide via the delightful Adelaide Hills, stopping at Melba’s Chocolate Factory and Woodside Cheese Wrights at Woodside with an opportunity to purchase afternoon tea (own expense).
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Murray River
- Entry/Admission - Melba's Chocolate & Confectionery
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise varies slightly depending on river boarding poing - Monday: board at Mannum, Friday: board at Woodland Reserve
- Proud Mary Cruise duration is 2 hours
- Vessel type and times may vary at times of maintenance
- There is no lift on the Proud Mary - you will need to be able to get up the steep steps with hand rails on both sides to the lunch room area. Staff can assist if needed.
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
Looking forward to this boat trip but very disappointed.also lunch needs improving.Too long in Mannum
Great trip but you must take cash as wifi drops in and out. Thanks to the lovely Sofie who made my cashless trip very helpful The Murray river is a very nice trip and great area to visit When you go to the chocolate factory go to the whiskey place next door to the chese place, the cocktail whiskeys blew my mind and such a sweet and friendly host who also has a swig with you. Highly recommended
Well organised tour, lovely cruise, lunch and other activities that made up the whole day tour/ gives a good taste of what the area has to offer! Pick up not too early - so you don’t end up sleeping in the coach in the afternoon - tour guide was great too!
The guide was knowledge about the history of Adelaide. The Proud Mary was relaxing. The view from the boat was good as the landscape changed. The lunch was good. The cheese and chocolate factories were tasty. The museum was interesting