Murray River Riverboat Tour Including Lunch from Adelaide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Proud Mary Day Cruise, Mary-Ann Reserve, Mannum, South Australia 5067 Australia
Embark your Murray River Lunch Cruise in Mannum
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mannum Visitor Information Centre, 6 Randell St, Mannum, South Australia 5238 Australia
Explore the town
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Melba's Chocolate & Confectionery, 22 Henry St, Woodside, South Australia 5244 Australia
Opportunity to shop for sweets
Duration: 20 minutes
- Riverboat cruise
- Morning Tea
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Proud Mary Day Cruise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The boat may differ depending on availability. Buffet lunch with tea/coffee is served on the Proud Mary Roverboat or 2-course with tea/coffee is served on the Captain Proud Paddle Wheeler
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Excellent short day trip. Food on board was good, scenery along river suitable for the conditions, short stops to and from boat were interesting with the exception of Mannun which was a little too long for what was there.
Loved it . I took a Birthday Cake they helped me so pleased and went out of there way for us all . We sailed along and the Lunch was so good I recommend thank you.
Well, it's nice but there's really nothing to see. I've learned there's a tour of few days which let you sleep in the wild. That could be interesting. Otherwise
The driver was very knowledgeable and pointed out many interesting facts about the area as we drove through the lovely Adelaide Hills. The Murray Riverboat Tour was truely beautiful - a wonderful experience and a nice lunch was served. After the cruise we spent an hour in Mannum which was not particularly interesting - this is the only negative point about an otherwise excellent tour.
Was quite disappointment with this trip. The cruise was meant to be three hours, was only just over 2hours, lunch was nice but adequate, morning tea was plain biscuits thought would be more after most had been on the bus since 8.30. Bus driver was great, gave great commentary and knowledge on the surrounding regions and river.
Excellent.very informative commentary.Mannum not worth 1.1/2 hour stop. Extra 1/2 hour on the river would be preferred.