Small Group Gourmet Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Day Trip from Adelaide
Next, drive to Mount Lofty Summit to experience a wonderful panoramic view of Adelaide (you may even spot a kangaroo or koala!), before traveling through the beautiful Hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater, arriving in Hahndorf.
Your first tasting for the day will be at Shaw and Smith Winery where you get to enjoy a Wine Flight consisting of three white and two red wines matched to assorted local cheeses.
Continue on to Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop – a sixth generation local business. Here you can view and sample their world renowned products with the option to purchase their delightful condiments to take home if you wish.
Then arrive at Sidewood Cellar Door to enjoy wine and cider tastings. There is a special treat for anyone who would like to try their luck at sinking a hole in one on the floating golf green. If you succeed you win AU$1000 in prizes.
Travel to Hahndorf and enjoy free time to explore and purchase your own lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street. Pop into Udder Delights for complimentary cheese tasting.
The last stop for the day is at Prancing Pony Brewery where you can experience a Beer Plank of six boutique beers. For the non-beer drinkers, enjoy a glass of wine, cider or tea/coffee.
Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation.
- Wine, cider and beer tasting
- Cheese, chocolate and condiment tasting
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 6 people
- Entry/Admission - Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Shaw & Smith
- Entry/Admission - Prancing Pony Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Sidewood Estate Cellar Door
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We will contact you the afternoon prior to your tour to advise of pick up time
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to depart. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Please note the following changes to itinerary:
- Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour is subject to availability and is closed on Sunday. In this event we can visit Melba’s chocolate factory in Woodside.
- Sidewood Cellar Door is closed on Monday and Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills winery on these days.
- Prancing Pony Brewery is closed on Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills brewery on this day.
What a fantastic day ! Luxury all the way! Jessica gave us a perfect day . We loved the chocolate factory visit , Mount Lofty, Beerenberg Farm, the amazing wine flight and cheese tasting , our gourmet lunch and free time in Hahndorf. The vehicle was so comfortable and Jessica was the best tour guide ever. This tour was a little more expensive but it was so worth it. Treat yourself to a truly memorable day.