Agra Photography Tour with Taj Mahal Visit
You don't need to be a good photographer yourself or have professional photographic equipment as your guide will show you how to get the best out of any camera you might bring. You will be able to snap tourist hot-spots but also gain access to some more exclusive locations for photographs.
A stop for lunch is included, and you will be driven around in an A/C-equipped vehicle. An average tour includes a visit to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah tomb and one or two other places depending on your interest and its availability.
Trip to Fatepur Sikri (not included); can be arranged on request.
- Bottled water
- Lunch in a quality restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Delhi
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Visit to Fatehpur Sikri is not included but can be added on request at INR 4000 per guest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Photography gear is available for rent if needed
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Drop off is typically in New Delhi however you can request to be dropped off in Agra
- Guides in other languages available for extra charge
I would definitely take this tour again! Everyone was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would say they went above and beyond to make sure we got amazing photos. Totally worth the money. We went for sunrise which was gorgeous. I hope to return to catch the sunset next trip.