Agra Tour By Tuk Tuk
In the morning, you will be picked from railway station / hotel/ Air Port in Agra and will be taken to visit Taj Mahal. However, it stays close on Friday, so make your plans accordingly. Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, in the loving memory of his deceased wife Mumtaz Mahal.
11:00 am – Visiting Agra Fort
After Taj Mahal, you will get to see the beautiful and grand monument of Agra Fort. It was built by Great Emperor Akbar and it is a great fort that was constructed with red sandstone in the 16th century.
12:30 pm – Visiting Itmad Ud Daulah or Baby Taj
Next, you will be visiting Itmad ud daulah which is also recognized as Baby Taj. It was built by mother of Shah Jahan. Its architecture is beautiful and shows an intricate work of stone.
Lunchtime at 1:30 pm
During lunchtime, you will be taken to a lavish restaurant where you will be able to enjoy some very delicious cuisines of Agra.
2:30pm – Exploring local markets
After lunch, you will get to see the beautiful work of handicraft in the local markets. You can walk around and explore the shops with handmade marble products, beautifully woven carpets, and more.
4:45 pm - Visiting Mehtab Bagh
Mehtab Bagh is a garden located behind Taj Mahal. It is also called the Moonlight Garden. This garden was made by Babur and Shah Jahan to get a beautiful view of Taj Mahal from the garden.
6:00pm – Back to the hotel
At the end of the day, you will be dropped back to your hotel and the tour will come to an end. Hopefully, you will enjoy a full day ride of Tuk Tuk around the Agra city with Raj Travels India.
- Private Tour By Tuk Tuk.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off.
- Professional guide for Taj Mahal.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Rejoice lip smacking street food, (chaat and snacks) in Agra.
- Any Monuments Fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged XX and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide