Agra Mohabbat The Taj Show and Dinner
Your driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Agra at 5:30 pm and transfer to the famous theater Kalakriti Cultural and Convention Center.
Over 80 talented artists lively perform a story Mohabbat The Taj depicting the romantic love story of Emperor Shajahan and his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal in a world class theater. This will be subsequently followed by an entertaining light and sound show over the 12’x12’ Taj replica. During the one and half hours you will not only be touched by the beautiful story but also to experience the lavish lifestyle of the Mughal Empire. Their grandeur and extravaganza is well put forward in the creative dance performances.
After the show our driver will drive you to a popular Indian restaurant for a mouth-watering dinner. After dinner we will drive you back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Agra
- Air-conditioned transport
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Entry/Admission - Kalakriti Cultural & Convention Center
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The live show is available in Hindi and Urdu. Interpretation is also available in English, French and German through provided audio headsets
1. The Mohabbat The Taj Show in Kalakriti Cultural and Convention Center is exquisite. Every tourist must see this and I also recommend this for Indians to see it as well. 2. The Assistant provided by Viator partner are extremely courteous and patient. A special thanks to Ritesh who took care of all of us very well throughout the evening. 3. Dinner at PINCH OF SPICE - I do not know how this restaurant has such good reviews and ratings. I thought this place to be extremely mediocre. Ambience and food just about make the average mark. For the amount that Viator is charging for the show and dinner, at least the dinner can be moved to a better restaurant like Peshwari at ITC Mughal which is bang opposite Pinch of Spice. At US 65 per pax a meal at Peshwari can easily be provided. I'm sure tourists will have a much better experience of Indian/Mughlai cuisine at Peshwari. All in all, a great experience and if the dinner venue is changed to a better restaurant, I will surely recommend every traveler/tourist to the city of Agra to use Viator packages to enhance their experience in the city.
We had a great time at the show! Our guide was very friendly, and dinner was great! Tad expensive for Indian standards, but definitely a fun evening out.