Sunrise Taj Mahal Agra Private City Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Taj Mahal - See the sun rise over the World Heritage Site that was built in the 1600s by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the tribute to the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Agra Fort - The imposing red sandstone fort was built by emperor Akbar in 1565 AD, with a design that combines both Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Fatehpur Sikri - World Heritage Site that you visit on the tour. The elegant walled 16th-century city's buildings remain largely intact to this day, and have been described as 'the world’s most perfectly preserved ghost town,' Fatehpur Sikri was built in the late 16th century and was abandoned after only 14 years.
Duration: 4 hours
- Pick-up at your hotel or railway station in Agra
- Sightseeing by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Buffet Lunch at local restaurant
- Monument entrance fee
- Battery Bus return ride at Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri
- Bottled water
- All taxes and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Camera fees at monuments
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This tour was amazing!
This tour overall was really good, my guide Vinnet Goyal was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable and funny, we had a great time together visiting the Taj and Agra Fort. I would recommend him as a guide to any family or friends. My only comment would be about our trip to the marble carving company, where I was able to see how the marble and precious stones are carved. This is a cool portion of the tour and would recommend seeing the process. Their finished products are very beautiful. However, the prices I encountered were 300-500 above what they should have been. I understand that this is common and I wasn't forced to make any purchases whatsoever, but coming from someone that travels very often I didn't appreciate it. If I were on a time constraint it would have bothered me as it can hinder your ability to see another sight in Agra. This is not a complaint but more of a recommendation to others hoping to make the same trip. As previous mentioned, Vineet Goyal was a great guide and I would highly recommend him if you hope to see the Taj and Agra Fort.
Our guide, Mr. Mahesh, was superb. There was not a single questions he couldn't answer for us and he spoke very good English. Our driver for the day, Bipin, was also the best driver we had during our entire trip to India. I highly recommend this tour. Our guide was very flexible and asked us before we did anything if we needed a break, more water, or wanted to skip something we weren't particularly interested in. He also gave us plenty of time at each stop to explore the grounds ourselves. The guide and driver were both always on time, courteous, and knowledgable. The only thing that could have made this better was cooler weather!
Mahesh was an amazing tour guide - he has an endless wealth of knowledge and goes above and beyond to ensure you're enjoying the tour. He is also an amazing photographer - my travel buddy and I have the best pictures and it's all thanks to Mahesh! Incredible tour - not a single complaint.
It was really a nice experience. Our tour guide Mr. Mahesh made us feel very comfortable. He was very informative and we felt like we went back into history. We learnt many new and amazing facts in this tours. Especially Taj mahal, Agra fort and marble art factory was very mesmerizing.