Full-Day Tour of Kursunlu Waterfalls, Aspendos, and Ancient Ruins of Side From Alanya
Next, you will continue your drive to the beautiful Kursunlu Waterfalls Natural Park. As one of the most visited natural attractions in the Antalya region, you will enjoy its green environment, fresh air, scent of pine trees, and spectacular waterfalls. You will spend about one hour here. To get to the waterfall you must descend several stairs which is not suitable for guests with limited mobility. You can stop for a photo near the old mill and admire the incredible beauty of the turquoise water cascading from the 60 foot falls.
After lunch, visit the leather/jewelry shop before exploring the ancient ruins of Side. See the nymphaeum (fountain), remains of city walls, agora, amphitheater, city gates, ruins of the Roman baths, a basilica, and more. You will have about one hour to explore. You may decide to try some Turkish ice cream, or a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice before driving back to Alanya for drop off at your hotel.
- Lunch (fish / chicken / Turkish pizza (pide) & salad)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation (air-conditioned bus)
- Entry/Admission - Aspendos Ruins and Theater
- Entry/Admission - Kursunlu Waterfalls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tour includes a visit to leather/jewelry shop
The reason I have given this tour 3 stars is mainly due to the magnificence of Aspendos. I was disappointed when we got on the coach to be informed we were not going to Kursunlu but to Mangavet falls as these are not really water falls with any height and more a river side coffee stop.. I believe that as we travelled later in the season the tour company mixed and matched different tours sold at different hotels. As we had purchased this tour online we were clear on what schedule we had been promised. That aside our tour guide was knowledgeable and the tour was fine. I would however strongly recommend Aspendos - truly spectacular!