Hudson River Sightseeing Cruise from Albany
- Fully narrated 90-minute sightseeing tour
- Narrated by a Hudson River historian
- Food & drinks available for purchase (cash & credit accepted)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Binoculars are recommended for eagle sightings
The Hudson River cruise was a great opportunity to learn about the history of the area. It was educational and relaxing at the same time. Do it.
The tour guide gave us a ton of information. It was a very relaxing trip.
We took this cruise basically to fill some time. Not really that interesting. Along the way many industrial sites were pointed out: metal recycling with stacked up cars, barges and tugboats, an old molasses factory and a yacht club. The narration could only be heard inside the cabin, not on the deck where most people were. Some pretty houses along the river, with quaint stories about the builders. All in all, not something I would recommend.
The cruise was wonderful. The crew and the narrator were polite and professional. The only addition I could make would be for the narrator to make an additional comment at the outset about talking during the narration. We were seated in the lower lounge area for this cruise. It was difficult if not impossible to hear most of the narration over several loud conversations going on around us. There was ample time for conversation on the return leg as the narration was over.
Nice tour. Informational and excellent tour guide.