8pm - The Ghost Tour of Old Town - New Mexico's oldest Ghost Walk - Since 2001!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Albuquerque Old Town, N Plaza St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104
Our Tour shows you the spooky side of over 300 year's worth of haunted history. We KNOW Old Town! We'll show you some of her secret spots, hidden treasures, back alleys and pathways.
Duration: 3 hours
- Admission to 8pm Ghost Tour of Old Town Albuquerque is included. Guided, outdoor, Walking Tour
- Family Friendly. Pet Friendly.
- Guides accept & appreciate your Gratuity, suggested 15% at Tour's end. #TipTheBillChallenge
- We do not usually go inside the buildings during the Tour, we reminisce from the outside walkways.
- We are NOT a haunted house. No one is jumping out at your. (Or, if they do, they are not with us!)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor walking Tour held regardless of the weather: Sun, rain, storm, wind or snow.
- Tour is less than 1-mile with several opportunities to sit along the way. No hills. No stairs. Not continual walking.
- Tour is wheel chair, stroller, cane, scooter, crutch and other mobility device friendly.
- Dress for the weather including comfortable walking shoes. Be physically able and properly dressed to walk 1 mile over the course of 100-minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
We went on a cold and rainy night. It was still very fun, and the guide was enthusiastic and informative. We learned a great deal about the history of Old Town, and enjoyed the colorful stories about the ghosts and how they got to be that way. My girlfriend especially enjoyed the story of the poltergeist rearranging the Christmas display.