E-BIKE AND HIKING TOUR IN ÅLESUND
Join our 3.5 hours e-bike & hike tour in Ålesund, starting from our activity center, going through the city, then hiking in a calming forest to finally arrive to a magnificent 360° view.
• Hike Sukkertoppen the Sugar Top, Sukkertoppen, Alesund 6006 Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
The e bikes were high quality and comfortable. The hike was a bit muddy and was windy at times, but the views were fantastic and it was great to get some outdoor exercise.
Linda gave us a great tour of a small part of outer Alesund and around the base of Sukkertoppen which we climbed. The hike up it is very steep and although Norwegians would rate it easy, I would call it strenuous here in the States. But we really enjoyed it and had a nice picnic up at the top. The E bikes were a lot of fun to use especially after the hike! She took us to a small beach near the aquarium too.