Alicante Segway Tapas Tour
From there, you will be taken to a local tapas bar where you will enjoy incredible tapas and drinks with the help of your guide. Learn which are the best known dishes and refreshments from this Spanish region and learn their local names.
You will then head towards the harbour maritime district to discover the amazing coastline of this city. Once the itinerary comes to its end, you will head back to the starting point.
- 2 tapas at each Local bar: Tradicional tapas depending from the offerings of the day.
- 1 Beverage: 1 from your choosing at each Local Bar.
- Visit of 2 Local bars of the area.
- Segway i2 PT
- Training by our Segway experts
- English speaker guide
- Additional orders
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Age: For the perfect functioning and safety of the Segway PT a minimun age of 10 years old and 25 kg is required.
- Shoes: Comfortable, closed shoes are preferable to sandals and high heels in order to get the most enjoyable Segway experience
- Weather: You will enjoy a lot of sun in Alicante, just be sure you protect yourself sufficiently against exposure during the tour
- Small groups: The tapas tour is private, no other group will join.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
This was one of the BEST experiences our family 10 of us had in Spain. Our 88 year old father in-law in my case was a part of the group, and he took to the Segway like he had been on one all his life. We had an amazing guide who took us all over town and kept this big group together. Then we went to lunch and had an amazing experience there as well. This review also covers reference number VIATOR585147035 as well. We had to make two reservations because of the size of our group. We would recommend this experience to anyone who asks!