2-Day Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon Tour from Alice Springs
See Itinerary below for a more detailed description of each day’s activities and accommodation options.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Touring of Ayers Rock and Kings Canyon
- Sunset beverages & viewing over Ayers Rock
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Return airport transfers (if flight details advised)
- Aussie BBQ Dinner on Day 1 (If BBQ upgrade option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Uluru and Kings Canyon. Although a long coach trip to get there from Alice Springs the driver kept us entertained and there were plenty of stops along the way. Arriving at Uluru resort we had a little time to drop our bags into our accommodation and then set off for the first of the two tours. The guides for Uluru were good and knowledgeable, the walk around the centre and base were interesting. The sunset viewing area was not overcrowded so had good views of the sun setting. Our second visit was straight after and this was the bbq at the cultural centre. Food was excellent, the highlight of the evening was the star show and talk a truly awesome experience. The following day was an early start but well worth it. Sarah the guide for the Canyon rim walk was excellent and this was another very well organised trip. We were very lucky as temperatures had dropped from earlier in the month so the walk of 3 hours was do able. Again the drivers were great and kept us entertained on the whole trip including the return to Alice.
Excellent trip. Would recommend it.