Belize Snuba Adventure Tour from Ambergris Caye
If you want underwater adventure without the hassle of becoming a certified diver; then SNUBA is for you! SNUBA diving is the safest and easiest way possible to experience the fascination of Scuba diving with the simplicity of snorkeling. You can SNUBA down to 20 feet with no prior experience. Explore crystal clear waters with vivid coral reefs and “hang out” with colorful tropical species. Enjoy the incredible photo ops, and be one with the marine underworld.
• Hol Chan Marine Reserve, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize
• Mexico Rocks, Ambergris Caye Belize
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels located within the town area of Ambergris Caye
- Bottled water
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from all hotels located north of San Pedro town (you may purchase round-trip transportation upon arrival)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women or non swimmers
- Check in time at least 30mins prior to departure time
- Note: this tour is not available to customers arriving to Belize by cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
snorkeling is better
Such an amazing experience! The water is so clear and we were able to see so many different fish, rays, and sharks! Ready to go and do it all over again! Thank you!
Our favorite thing we did while visiting Ambergris Caye. Loved it so much we wanted to do it again but they were sold out.
Fabulous time with Chris who took great pains to explain, adjust and make everything go smoothly. Cannot find this adventure on the street, very glad we we able to experience our first Snuba this way. Recommend you stay firm with the office on the phone however, so you can get things the way YOUwant
This tour was really great, we went snuba diving through Hol Chan and saw a sea turtle, two eels, and multitudes of beautiful fish and coral. The color of the water is unbelievably beautiful and the visibility was great. We then went snorkeling at Shark Ray Alley and got to touch a sting ray and got to see nursing sharks eat. My mom was having trouble with the scuba part but our guide was very gentle and helpful in getting her comfortable with the water.