Hol Chan Marine Park, Shark Ray Alley and Caye Caulker Tour from Ambergris Caye
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hol Chan Marine Reserve, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize
Enjoy a guided snorkel at Hot Chan Reserve and swim with sea turtles, sting rays, schools of tropical fish and living coral reef.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Shark Ray Alley, Ambergris Caye Belize
Feed the nurse sharks and sting rays and enjoy watching from the boat or snorkel along side.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: North Shore The Estuary, Caye Caulker Belize
Enjoy 2 Hours exploring, shopping and having lunch in the quaint island town on Caye Caulker.
Duration: 2 hours
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Snorkel gear
- Sailing tour
- Entry/Admission - Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Shark Ray Alley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Snorkel gear and towels can be picked up at the Blue Tang Inn front desk
- If you would like to have Continental Breakfast at Blue Tang Inn prior to the 8:30am departure, please pay the front desk $6 USD per person before departure.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This was an amazing day trip! Victor and Carlos were absolutely fabulous and showed us such beautiful fish, sharks, and stingrays. The most wonderful snorkeling and beautiful coral reef. Amazing to be face-to-face with sharks! The 2 hours in Caye Caulker were just enough to experience the charming town and visit shops and eat delicious food.
Overall this was a fun trip and met expectations. There were about 12 people on the boat including my wife and I and everybody got along nicely. The weather was great but unfortunately there was little wind so we mostly used the engine. The snorkeling was great as always but no matter what the any of these places advertise they all go to the same place. We went to Caye Caulker and ate at the place they suggested as did most of the rest of the people on the boat. They did state that they were slow with getting food but we did not expect as slow as it was and so we never had the time to explore the island. The food was descent. On the way back i was able to steer the boat.
Everyone should do this tour when they are in San Pedro. It was seriously perfect. Staff is amazing, informative and fun!
I can say this was the best day of our time in San Pedro! The crew were professional and yet engaging in conversation telling us about the places we snorkels and swam with Nurse sharks and sting rays. If you only do one thing on your trip this is the one to do!!
snorkeling was great, lots of fish, the crew was nice
What a blast. The crew was awesome and the sailing and snorkel were perfect. Lunch was good on Caye Caulker. I nice little town.
Just amazing.You never know what your going to get with these trips but this one was over the top awesome. The boat was large, new, and well kept. The crew were also knowledgeable and helpful. The wildlife we saw were cool turtles, sharks, fish, and eels. Plus the stop for lunch is where we had the best food i had my whole trip to Belize. I would highly reccomend