4-Day Private Tour of Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman
08:00 Hotel pick up and moving to the Baptism site. 09:00 Baptism site tour. 12:00 Visiting of Mount Nebo (The place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land) 13:00 Madaba Mosaic Shops & Lunch time. 14:00 Visiting St George’s Church & Mosaic Map (5-6 century church) 15:00 Visiting of Machaerus castle (Imprisonment and execution of John the Baptist) 17:00 Moving back to Amman
Day 2: Jerash, Ajloun Castle
8:00am: Hotel pickup and moving to the north, at 09:00 Jerash city tour 02:00 pm visiting to Ajoun castle, At 5:00 pm Hotel drop of at Amman.
Day 3: Petra and Wadi Rum
Morning departure from Amman via the desert high way to Petra – Wadi Mousa and start Petra tour by passing the marvelous Siq reaching The Treasury, and moving afterwards toward the Theater and later to The Monastery which is beautifully carved, though much less decorated than the Treasury, and so huge that even the doorway is several stories tall - So you would actually be able to cover those two main trails on Petra in around 4-5 hours of walking, and Moving afternoon toward Wadi Rum and spend the night in a bedoiun camp inside Rum reserve (You won’t imagine or believe that the desert can be so beautiful till you see it with your eyes).
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Red and Dead Seas.
7:00 am: Having breakfast at the camp. 8:00 am: Starting morning Jeep tour (In Bedouins truck) and visiting some of the amazing places at Wadi Rum. 10:00 am: Moving toward Gulf of Aqaba and visiting the public beach. 1:00pm: Moving toward Dead Sea and enjoying the beach and floating at Dead Sea area. At6:00 pm: Leaving back to Amman 7:00pm: Home/Hotel drop off (Time might differ a little because day light is shorter in winter time)
- English-speaking driver
- Modern private vehicle with A/C
- Two nights in Amman in 3* rated hotels, including breakfast
- One night at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum including dinner and breakfast.
- 2 Hours Jeep Tour at Rum Valley with bottled water (Bedouin cars)
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Local tour guides at the sites
- Meals and other expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Petra entry fees $70
- Wadi Rum $7
- Dead Sea beach $30
- Aqaba city visit is skipped during winter time because of short day light ( From Nov to End of March
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so wear proper shoes ( Sneakers or boots are good).
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- Aqaba city visit is skipped during winter time because of short day light ( From Nov to End of March )
- For the Group Tour Option (up to 7) : It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:30 - 07:30 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
- For the Group Tours Option : Separate tents for separate bookings. The Group Tour starts from Amman city, so it is not possible to pick up from any other place - this would be possible however for the Private Tour option. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join (These limitations are for the Group Tours Option only )
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
We had the most wonderful private tour of Jordan with all attractions thrown in - Petra, Jerash, Aqaba, Night at Wadi Rum desert and Dead Sea. Since this was a private tour one didnt have to worry about timing sight seeing plans with other people in a group. The choice of hotels by the tour organizers were excellent and what made our tour special was our driver - Ahmad Al Zboon - who took extra care of all our needs and provided us with all the guidance on all the attractions. A trusted guide/travel agency/driver is extremely important for a foreign tourist to enjoy the sights without having to worry about potential problems. Tourists could consider doing this tour spread over 5 days to relax more.