4-Night 5-Day Private Jordan Wonders Tour
Transfer from Amman hotel to hotel in Petra. Dinner and overnight in Petra hotel.
Day 2: Petra - Wadi Rum (B, D) 140 KM
After breakfast, depart to Petra to visit the Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is a city carved in stone more than 2000 years ago to dominate the trade routes of ancient Arabia. First, you will walk the 'siq', a narrow path of 1.2 kilometers, which is the main entrance to the city. At the end of the siq, is the treasury 'Khazneh' - which was believed to hold countless treasures. The first view of the Khazneh is breath-taking. Other monuments you will visit are the theater, and the royal tombs. Drive to Wadi Rum. Dinner and overnight in Wadi Rum tents.
Day 3: Wadi Rum - Aqaba (B, D) 95 KM
After breakfast, depart for Wadi Rum, called the valley of moon where the movie 'Lawrence of Arabia' was filmed for a classic 2 hours visit of Wadi Rum in a 4x4 local jeep. Wadi Rum is a uniquely shaped massive mountain that rises among the rosy red sand of the desert with towering cliffs of various brownish, reddish, and golden colors. Then transfer to Aqaba. Dinner and overnight in Aqaba hotel.
Day 4: Aqaba – Dead Sea (B, D) 295 KM
Breakfast, free time at your leisure in Aqaba, then transfer to Dead Sea. Dinner and overnight hotel Dead Sea.
Day 5: Dead Sea - Amman Hotel (B) 75 KM
Breakfast, free time at your leisure in the Dead Sea, then transfer to Amman. (Overnight in Amman not included.)
- Round trip transfer from and to Amman Hotel
- Private Transfer by a leisure air conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- Local English-speaking Guide for classic visit of Petra.
- One night accommodation in Petra hotel, one night accommodation in Wadi Rum Tents, one night accommodation in Aqaba hotel, One night accommodation in Dead Sea hotel. Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner at Hotel)
- Lunches at own expenses
- Infant meals
- All type of beverages and water
- Admission to additional sites not mentioned in the program
- Any other service not mentioned
- Visa (40 JOD approximately 60.00 USD per person) and Exit Fees (20 JOD approximately 30.00 USD per person, usually already added on the air ticket faire. Borders Exit Fees 10 JOD approximately 15 USD per person)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour not recommended from Dec – Feb due to weather conditions.
- Rates are based on standard rooms. No sea view.
- In hotels usually breakfast and dinner buffet except if low occupancy it would be seated set menu. All types of water and drinks not included.
- Lunches not included, if clients interested available in destination.
- Check in time hotels Amman at 2pm and check out time at 12pm as per hotel policy.
- Check in time hotel Dead Sea and Aqaba at 3pm - 4pm and check out time at 12pm as per hotel policy.
- Late checkout according hotels availability same day.
- The Guides according the Guide Association does not climb up the monastery with the clients. This is done by clients own responsibility and sometimes there is no time.
- Entrance to Petra for one day includes the use of the horse until before entering the 'siq'
- Wadi Rum Camp overnight is meant to experience the Bedouin life style of the desert. Accommodation is in Bedouin tents with private bathroom. Consult for luxury private accommodation at the Martian Dome or Full of Stars Tent.
- Wadi Rum jeeps are the only ones available by the Ministry of Tourism.
- No refund for any untaken services by the clients.
long trip, lots to say. Our driver Hassem was very nice and everyone seems to know him however, he was falling a sleep and almost went off the road several times. Shops around Petra much, much, cheaper than the shops on the way to Petra from Amman. Bedouins are aggressive sales people even childrenthey all say their name is Mohamed. Not much to see in Aqaba, amazing view of the Red sea from room, food not good. The night in the Bedouin camp was amazing, excellent food, dj music, hookah pipes all over. Hotel Edom in Petra was miserable food OK, wifi 3 per divece/day.We paid and it never worked, 2 electrical hookups in roomhad to disco TV and lamp to charge phones, one broken chair in room, etc, etc, ...Ramada hotel in Dead sea was amazing,