Dead Sea Half-Day Tour from Amman
About this activity
Discover the delights of the Dead Sea on this half day small group tour from Amman every Tuesday of the week. Leave Amman to visit the Dead Sea and the Desert of Moab, 55 kilometers from Amman – the lowest point on earth, 400 meters under sea level.Travel by air-conditioned vehicle through Jordan’s desert landscapes to the eastern shores of Sowayma. Visit a water’s edge private beach and enjoy free time to swim in the Dead Sea’s waters; lounge on the beach and absorb the beautiful setting. Alternatively, upgrade your tour to a hotel with a wider range of facilities, including several outdoor swimming pools, and a stylish spa offering Dead Sea Mud Treatments including revitalizing body scrubs and massages. (At client’s own expense).The Dead Sea is one of the most incredible places and the world’s first natural spa. It is known for the Biblical story of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorra, which was turned into salt. The Dead Sea speaks for itself; there is no living fish! It is by far one of Jordan’s most impressive and spectacular places to visit. Its calm shining water glowing from its scorching sun is known for the concentration of salt and minerals, which makes it a therapeutic as well as a unique swimming experience not to be missed! After such a relaxing experience in the first world’s natural spa, your driver will take you back to your centrally located Amman hotel.Read more Show less
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transfer by air-conditioned leisure vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- Tours with Dead Sea: Swim suit is required.
4 | 2018-08-02
The trip was nice but short. Only spend 1-1.5 hours at Dead Sea. Location at club is great with sandy area, pool and decent facilities to shower/change. Nice driver. Just not enough time at Dead Sea.
Collections This experience is part of these collections
You may also likeSee all 16 Collections
Click to discover other experiences See all
CollectionsPetra 83 Activities
CollectionsWadi Rum 38 Activities
CollectionsJordan Discovery 64 Activities
CollectionsExcursions From Amman 23 Activities
CollectionsOther Activities 21 Activities
CollectionsJerash 55 Activities
CollectionsMadaba 26 Activities
CollectionsMount Nebo 27 Activities
CollectionsCity Tour 14 Activities
CollectionsCastles 21 Activities