Petra Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea in 3 Days
The tour will begin when your private A/C vehicle collects you in Amman or at the airport and drives you down the Desert Highway (2 1/2 hour drive) to the 2000 year old Nabatean city of Petra. The 2 hour guided walking tour will enable you to view many of Petra's highlights. Walk through the 1200m (2/3 mile) Siq to see the Treasury, the Street of Facades, passed the Theatre and down the Roman Street and have a panoramic view of the Royal Tombs before. Time for further exploration before an overnight in your Petra hotel.
After breakfast at your hotel the journey continues to the spectacular desert of Wadi Rum (2 hour drive) for a 2 hour Jeep tour. After this adventure you will be taken to the lowest point on earth (3 hour drive) to relax and float in waters of the Dead Sea staying overnight at your Dead Sea Resort.
After a leisurely stay the final visit will be to the impressive mosaics in Madaba (1 hour drive) before drop off and the end of the tour in Amman or at the airport (40 min drive)
The tour price includes: pick up and drop off, driver and private transport throughout, entrance fees and private guided tour in Petra, accommodation in 3* & 4* hotels in Petra and the Dead Sea, breakfast, entrance fee and private jeep tour in Wadi Rum
Not included: gratuities and all other food and drink.
- 2 nights accommodation; Petra and the Dead Sea
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide in Petra
- Transport by private vehicle
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- All personal expenses
- If staying overnight at the Dead Sea on the 25th December or 31st December there is a compulsory additional charge per person for the gala dinner - cost dependent upon which hotel staying at (please contact for cost)
- Departure Tax (if applicable)
- Jordan entry visa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If staying overnight at the Dead Sea on the 25th December or 31st December there is a compulsory additional charge per person for the gala dinner - cost dependent upon which hotel staying at (please contact for rate)
Wonderful introductory tour through Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea. Sami is a knowledgable, considerate and astute guide, and Mikhlid the driver is a fun, courteous guy, even coming back 3 hrs just to continue the tour. Just get to Petra earlier than I did so can see entire site.