Private Amman City Sightseeing Tour with Optional Arabic Mezze Lunch and Turkish Bath
Tour with Museum: After your classic city tour include the visit of the Jordan Museum marking Jordan’s history. Then proceed to visit the vintage, Hashemite Royalty private collection cars at the Royal Automobile Museum, located in the leafy gardens of King Hussein Park, home of the Late King Hussein beautiful grand elegant Mosque. The museum showcases a rare collection of Jordan's vehicles ranging from King Hussein bin Ali's cars that came to Amman in 1916 to modern sports cars.Tuesdays both museums are closed.
Tour with Arabic Lunch: Savor to a mouth-watering lunch of “Arabic Mezze”, (small dishes) at a local restaurant. Enjoy an assortment of small plates, such as barbecued chicken and beef, hummus, salads,and breads.
Tour with Turkish Bath and Lunch: Wallow in a luxurious Turkish bath experience, including an invigorating steam room session, soapy scrub, and muscle-melting massage proceeded by local Arabic lunch.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Amman Citadel
- Entry/Admission - National Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Amphitheater
- Entry/Admission - The Citadel
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver and Guide) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be returned directly in destination.
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- King Abdullah Mosque is closed to the Public on Fridays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The driver was a sub and didn't know what time museums opened. He spoke little English which hampered learning about your city. The one bright spot was The Citadel that an English speaking guide. We enjoyed speaking with him.
What a great way to see many of the city's landmarks in just half a day! Excellent lunch location for some authentic Arabic food too.
Interesting tour. My wife and I are pretty spontaneous and this seemed like a unique twist on a basic tour. We were picked up on time from our hotel and driven via private car around Amman. We found out that our guide was actually not a tour guide, but rather the brother of the owner of the car and simply doing him a favor by driving us around the city. It felt more like a friend showing us around his city. Not much structure or history provided but this was fine with us. The dinner was absolutely fantastic. I advise you to skip lunch because there is a ton of amazing food. We also asked to start the tour at 5pm instead of 6pm because we wanted to see some of the sights during daylight. The Citadel was closing when we arrived but we were able to talk our way in for some beautiful pictures. Most of the remainder of the tour was driving around the upscale areas of Amman. I do not recall seeing the Radhadan palace but I may have forgotten. If you are interested in a laid back "tour" of the city with some great food, this would be good for you.