Private Day Trip to Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Amman
Your guide will then take you to Palm Sunday Road for a visit to the Chapel of Dominus Flevit en route to the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations where Christ prayed on the night of his betrayal. Following this, travel the old walled city of Jerusalem to visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Visit the last standing part of the Temple at the Western, otherwise known as the Wailing Wall, before visiting the Al Aqsa Mosque, Dome of the Rock and other archaeological sites in the old city.
After a short drive to Bethlehem, stop for lunch in one of the local restaurants in Bethlehem (at own expense). Then you will have an opportunity for shopping.
After, visit the Nativity Church that marks where Jesus is said to have been born, the Grotto, the Church of St. Catherine and the St. Jerome Caves where the bible was translated from Hebrew to Latin language. Then, go to the Shepherd's Field in Beit Sahour where the angels announced the birth of Jesus.
Afterward, be transferred back to Alenby Bridges where you will change drivers before heading back to Amman.
- Hotel pick-up and drop -off
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according to number of participants
- English-speaking driver
- Local English-speaking guide for classic visits
- Local guide where not mentioned
- All type of meals and beverages
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Visa and departure taxes
- Any other service not mentioned
- The shuttle bus at border between immigration (Jordan and Israel)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour applies for clients that enter Jordan thru Queen Alia International Airport individually paying single visa entry 40 JOD approximately 60 USD per person. Clients cannot cross Allenby bridge with free group collective visa or have purchased Jordan Pass
- Jordanian Exit Fees, from all borders: 10 JOD approximately 15 USD per person. Israeli Exit Fees from Allenby Bridge 200 Shekel approximately 55 USD per person. Direct payment by the client to the local authorities in cash and in local currency subject to change.
- Shuttle Bus at the borders not included.Approximately 10 USD per person per way.
- The visit of Al Aqsa is restricted in certain hours and subject to security.
- Clients holding Jordan Pass consult the local operator.
This was a disaster. We didn't make it over the boarder crossing King Hussein Bridge/ Allenby Bridge as they didn't accept the Jordanian visa we obtained through the walking tour group we were doing other stuff with later in our stay in Jordan. The visa we obtained was a Collective Visa which is a valid visa but only allows you to cross the border from the southern or northern border crossings - not valid for the King Hussein Bridge/ Allenby Bridge. Crazy! We didn't know about the different visas you don't know what you don't know and therefore thought we were fine we answered yes to the questions we were asked by the Jordanian travel agency - not once did they ask if we had a Collective visa that was arranged by the walking tour group we hiked with in Jordan we thought it was paid for as part of our tour price. The agency just asked if we had a paid visa which we thought we had with the Collective visa until we fronted the boarder crossing people and were turned away. The same issue happened with another person we met. You MUST have a paid-up Visa - i.e. pay 40JOD at the airport or where you crossed into Jordan. In the end we lots our money full price! and a lot of time. We were very distressed by the whole experience.