Private Full-Day Crusader Castles of Shobak and Karak Trip via the Kings Highway from Amman
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Shobak Castle
- Entry/Admission - Karak Castle
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Local English-Speaking Guide for classic visit of Karak (if available)
- Anything else not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be returned directly in destination.
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
Great trip - the castles are well worth visiting. Our driver added on St Stephen's Church which made the day. I highly recommend asking if you can add this on as you will be passing. The mosaics are amazing! They rival those at Madaba. It is a long day with a lot of driving. Shobak is a long way south but we thought is was worth the time. Karak is great - you can spend a lot of time in the ruins and the view is fabulous. Our driver kept us supplied with yummy Turkish coffee from roadside vendors and made sure we had the best of Jordanian food for lunch yum. Highly recommend