Private Full Day Jerash and Amman City Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Amman Citadel and for the classic visit of Jerash
- Entry/Admission - Roman Amphitheater
- Entry/Admission - The Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be returned directly in destination.
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Must see! Highly recommended. However tourism board's guide at the site was only interested in tips and started discussing tips right from the start of the tour.
Excellent tour! This reminded me of Pompeii, but in the middle of the dessert! great tour guide!
Top rating for such experience, one of the best guide and highly professional drive. Impressive historical site in perfect condition.
You get the loveliest travel guide if you manage to get Shaadi, in saying that Jerash is lovely, you will get a guide who expects a tip (as do most people in Jordan) but Amman, not much to see and glad we left it to the last day as we were a tad exhausted by that stage. Shaadi was accoomodating of our request to see the experience the real food of Jordan, went to a lovely restaurant serving local food and eating with the locals.
It was an Amazing, But I did not like the Tour Guide telling me he depends on tips to survive and demanding a tip from me. Very unprofessional and a complete turn off.