Private Half Day Tour to Jerash
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Local English-Speaking Guide for the classic visit of Jerash
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be returned directly in destination.
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This tour to Jarash proved to be marvelous. Bassam Jebreen came on time to pick me up in my hotel and off we went to Jarash. The trip from Amman to Jarash took about 45 minutes but it is worth the travel especially once you arrived the ancient Roman ruins of Jarash. I would highly recommend people to take this trip for its historical value.
The driver was on time. He gave me some historical information as we drove to and from Jerash. The tour guide was fantastic and definitely worth the extra money.
Well worth the trip up to Jerash - it's an easy half day and the ruins are stunning.
This is a total rip off, you can get a taxi or private car to wait for you for less than half of the price and a get a tour guide in Jerash for less than 20.
Enjoyed the ruins and had a fun day.