Private Half Day Tour to Madaba and Mount Nebo from Amman
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Madaba Saint George Church and Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be returned directly in destination.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Mr Jebreen took my son to this site and my 15 year old son love it. What surprised my son was that he met his cousin from California upon arriving Mt. Nebo. I skipped this tour because I was not feeling well, but Mr. Bassam Jebreen really took care of my 15 year old son and my returned to our hotel with a big smile on his face.
Good tour,very enjoyable. Excellent local guide at Mt Nebo-Moses ask for him!
Seeing Madaba and Mount Nebo was good but brief. The tour didn't represent good value for money. It was easily do-able from Amman by taxi, which would have cost a lot less.
Our driver was not the best tour guide, but Mount Nebo was definitely worth a stop, especially if you are thrilled, as I am, by the religious significance of its being where Moses first saw the promised land. Madaba was a bit of a yawn.