Private Half-Day Tour to the Dead Sea from Amman
The Dead Sea is one of the most incredible places and the world’s first natural spa. It is known for the Biblical story of the destruction of the old cities of Sodom and Gomorra in the Old Testament, which was turned into salt. The Dead Sea speaks for itself; there is no living fish! It is by far one of Jordan’s most impressive and spectacular places to visit. Its calm shining water glowing from its scorching sun is known for the concentration of salt and minerals, which makes it a therapeutic property as well as a unique swimming experience not to be missed! After such a relaxing experience in the first world’s natural spa, your driver will take you back to your centrally located Amman hotel.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- •Entrance Fees to the Holiday Inn Hotel for the use of the hotel facilities if option selected
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- Tours with Dead Sea: Swim suit is required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Very fun and interesting. Recommend combining this trip with a visit to the Jordon river where Jesus was baptized. It is very close.
The restaurant there was quite terrible, crowded, mass food and the smells of bad cooking kept us from eating. We left hungry. The beach was really rocky, I wish I had brought beach shoes. I could not keep upright in the water, so had to spend my time on the beach. I could have skipped this stop, and would not do it again.
The drive was great, our time there was awesome. A must do if you are in Jordan.