Private Jerash, Ajloun, and Umm Quais Full-Day Tour
Your next stop is Ajloun, the great 12th century Islamic castle built around 1184 by the famous Islamic leader Salah al-Din. Walk around the stone walls and weathered exterior of this centuries old castle.
Then move onto Umm Qais, which belonged to the famous Decapolis, a union of 10 cities. Alexander the Great founded Umm Quais and his Greek influence can still be seen in this ancient city. From the city, you will have an overwhelming view over the north Jordan Valley, the Golan Heights and the Sea of Galilee.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Free Wifi
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance fees to all sights as above
- Extra expenses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
The trip was OK! But I was not taken to Umm Oais. We went back to Amman but we had time to stop at one of those gift stores. No recommendation.
Had a great driver, Jamal, who spoke quite good English. Explained geography, historical facts etc. Sites were amazing