Private Petra and Little Petra Round-Trip Transfers from Amman
Once in Petra you will stop by Little Petra to learn about the journeys of the Caravans that once rode around this spot. You will then proceed to Petra where you will be able to hire a local site tour guide (additional cost) to escort you around the site of Petra if you wish, or have a self guided tour. Embark on a journey and pass through the marvelous Siq with its towering canyons that leads you to the treasury. You will then proceed towards the theater before deciding whether to climb the 850 steps (approximately) to the monastery which is beautifully carved, though much less decorated than the treasury, and so huge that the doorway alone is several stories tall. If you are not able to walk too far, donkeys and mules are available to take you to the monastery.
You will then be returned to Amman with a 3-hour drive.
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees (approx $71 USD)
- Local site tour guide (approx. $71 USD)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Petra entrances fees are $71 USD PP for people who are spending at least one night in Jordan
- Tour guide at Petra for about 2 hours would cost $71 USD
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Qutaibah was our driver in a private transfer to Petra. He was on-time for meeting us, drove very well, and gave us very useful tips for exploring Petra and Little Petra. We highly recommend this transfer for people staying close to Dead Sea / Amman who want to visit Petra. Thank you Qutaibah!