Amphawa Day Tour
Just a 1-2 hour drive away from Bangkok, Amphawa is a popular weekend get away for the locals that has managed to preserve its unique small town charm. Join the flock of Bangkok residents for some weekend shopping at Amphawa Floating Market, where you can get various freshly caught cellfish, and enjoy an authentic seafood lunch, including cellfish, crab and other delicacies, at Garden Restaurant prepared using the oldest traditional techniques. Hop on a local train and travel to Mae Khlong Railway Market - a unique market space that has the shopping stalls lined up along the railroad tracks. Stop by the enchanting temple of Wat Bang Kung, known for its small chapel enclosed with the roots of a banyan tree. Shop your heart away at Amphawa Floating Market spread along the banks of Mekong River and go on a longtail boat ride in search of fireflies.
- Experience Thailand like a true local - take the railway train and shop at leisure at Amphawa Floating Market
- Ampha is famous for its delicious cellfish cuisine and various seafood cuisine
- Have an authentic seafood lunch at a well-known restaurant in Amphawa
- Visit one of Thailand’s most interesting temples, Wat Bang Kung, surrounded by the roots of a Banyan tree
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email