90-Minute Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amsterdam Canal Ring, Amsterdam The Netherlands
All of our tours are optimised for the season, time of day and customer wishes.
Our tours cover many of the standard highlights, as well as provide insight about the unique Amsterdam way of life.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Live commentary on board
- Eco-friendly sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour (max 10-20 passenger per boat)
- Local certified skipper
- Entry/Admission - Amsterdam Canal Ring
- Food and drinks (may be taken on-board)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation in case of extreme weather. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Blankets and optional roof available
Mark(captain)...is an resident within the city and on the water. He conducted very informative and relaxing boat tour around the canals of Amsterdam.
Such an interesting, relaxing and informative trip with a friendly, knowledgeable Captain. We were able to venture through some canals, not normally on the tourist route, so it really was a cruise with a difference. The Prosecco and chocolate were an unexpected treat. Thank you!
Loved being on a small boat, especially that it was electric so quiet! Paap was a great tour guide - would definitely recommend his tours to friends.
Relaxing tour. Not the most energetic or entertaining guide. Would've loved to have learned more history, or more about the city. Didn't really get much out of this besides a relaxing boat ride.
A wonderful, wonderful tour! The captain is very knowledgeable, warm and helpful, answering many questions about Amsterdam including ones about business, culture, politics and architecture. Unlike the huge boats with recorded tours, this is a small group setting with personalized tour not a booze cruise. The boat is electric so totally quiet and without gas fumes. We felt like house guests, getting a behind the scenes view that tourists rarely get. Definitely a must-do!
This was a wonderful way to see the city and Pap was so kind and knowledgeable!! I would definitely recommend his cruise! I always prefer small group tours when traveling and he provided a unique and lovely experience for all on board. Thank you!