A'DAM LOOKOUT in Amsterdam Regular Ticket
Make your way to the iconic A’DAM Tower on the banks of the IJ and enjoy LOOKOUT, on the roof of the 22-story structure.
While here, check out the interactive, high-tech installation that brings Amsterdam and its people to life. Then, choose to splurge on ‘Over the Edge,’ a thrilling ride that sends you swinging over the edge of the tower nearly 328 feet above the ground (own expense).
The A’DAM Tower is also home to Madam — a swanky bar and eatery offering more exquisite views — and the revolving Moon restaurant.
- Free digital memory of your visit to LOOKOUT
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Ticket for 'Over The Edge'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If A'DAM LOOKOUT is closed because of bad weather you can exchange your ticket for another day
- Open daily: 10:00am to 10pm daily; Last admission is 9pm
- Card payment only
Very informative plaques of the history of Amsterdam and what has helped create it. Having a go at the swing known as the highest in Europe is a great experience except for someone not liking heights.
Great tower, very modern and entertaining. The lift will not disappoint you. The skydeck is nice and we could enjoy a beautiful view of the city of Amsterdam. We also tried the swing, such a unique experience to swing on the top of Amsterdam. Very easy to access the tower with the free ferry.
This tour was amazing!
Well worth visiting, you get some fab views of the city and beyond. The kids did the swing and they loved it, not bad priced at Euro 5 extra.