Amsterdam Body Worlds
One of the world’s most popular travelling exhibitions, Body Worlds is a unique exploration into the world of human anatomy using real human bodies. The plastinated human bodies and body parts are all donated from volunteers and are used to exhibit how the body works in themed interactive exhibits. The theme for Body World Amsterdam is “The Happiness Project” and aims to show how happiness affects the human body, our health, and general wellness. The exhibit features 200 specimens that explain the complexities and vulnerabilities of the human body, with tips on how to live healthier and happier lives. The exhibit is family friendly and interesting for children of all ages, with an emphasis on interactive learning that will make everyone think twice about their own bodies. You’ll be required to redeem your voucher for admission tickets before heading to the museum, but when you get there, you’ll skip all the queues with fast track entry.
- See 200 anatomical specimens of real human bodies!
- Discover how happiness affects your anatomy
- Skip the queues and head straight into Body Worlds with fast track admission!
- Winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence for attractions in Amsterdam in 2015 and 2016!
- Sun-Fri: 9:00am-8:00pm
- Sat and Public Holidays: 9:00am-10:00pm
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email