Amsterdam Hop-on Hop-off Boat Day Pass and Heineken Experience
Combine this 24 or 48 H. ticket with a visit to the famous Heineken brewery. Especially for Heineken fans like yourself, the former brewery, where Heineken’s premium quality beer was brewed for a hundred years, has been transformed into a sensational interactive tour through the dynamic world of Heineken. Experience it for yourself and discover the magic behind the world’s most international premium beer brand at the Heineken Experience. Find out how it’s brewed and enjoy a perfectly poured Heineken at the World Bar. It’s all waiting for you in the historic Heineken brewery, one of Amsterdam’s most impressive heritage sites. 2 Drinks included.
- 2-drinks at the Heineken experience
- Unlimited use of the hop-on hop-off Boat for 24 or 48 hours
- Recorded commentary on the hop-on hop-off Boat
- Entry/Admission - Canal Tours Amsterdam
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Before going to the Heineken Experience you have to go to the Stromma shop to exchange your voucher first
- Toilet facilities available on board
- Free Wi-Fi is available to use at the Rijksmuseum and Leidseplein piers
- Please exchange your voucher for Heineken experience at Stromma shops: Stromma Central Station - Prins Hendrikkade 33A, Stromma shop Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42, Stromma shop Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11, Stromma Anne Frank House - Prinsengracht 279
We did not use the canal hop on and off as much as we thought and the boats stop running early (I did not read the details) Still a nice option for getting around and it included the Heineken Experience in the price so it was still worth it. We had so much fun at the Heineken Experience. We learned a lot and it was just relaxing and at our own pace. Sampling the beer and hanging in the bar area at the end was a great way to start our afternoon. Our teenage girls even had fun.
Chris was an amazing tour guide. Nuremberg is a wonderful city and I am so pleased to have gotten the chance to explore it on your very well planned tour.
Had a great time using the hop on and off boat pass and then on the Heineken...We really enjoyed our time here...
We thought this was a pretty cool tour for the money. They end up giving you about 3 beers included in your entrance price. The hop-on hop off boat was a little confusing. At first as we were not sure where to pick it up and since there are so many companies doing the same thing you have to make sure you are in the right spot to get the correct boat.
The canal cruise itself was amazing. The company running the boat not so much. We waited 45 plus minutes for a boat while other company boats arrived every 10-15 minutes. The Captain (a man of color) was fabulous. He was informative, funny and made the cruise enjoyable. I did not get his name.