Amsterdam Canal Cocktail Cruise
Enjoy some scrumptious cocktails accompanied by a delicious snack buffet of nachos with guacamole and homemade crostini with tapenade and aioli. You will be cruising along the highlights of the city, the route taken is dependent on water levels on the day, but typical attractions that may be seen include the Anne Frank House, Hermitage Museum, Amstel River and Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge). Admire stunning views from the water with a cocktail in hand as the city lights up the night sky.
- 1,5- hour canal cruise
- Onboard commentary by host
- 2 cocktails and snacks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please note: The city will be spectacularly lit up during the Amsterdam Light Festival from 28-11-2019 till 19-1-2020. A surcharge of € 6,- in addition to the regular ticket price is applied during this period, as this cruise sails through the festival area.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
This tour was amazing!
Cruise was great. Service was great. The lights were a bit underwhelming and the guide book the city put out to follow each light sculpture was confusing.
Very nice and relaxing!!
Excellent cruise - loved seeing the canals all lit up. The boat was great and the cocktails and snacks were fantastic. There could have been a bit more commentary as the tour guide app didn't work.
Mediocre food and drinks. Enclosed boat. No tour guide announcements about anything.