Amsterdam Canal Cruise and House of Bols Entrance Ticket
Learn about the history at the House of Bols, the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand, which has been making liqueurs in Amsterdam since 1575. You’ll also be introduced to Bols Genever, Holland’s rediscovered cocktail spirit, which dates back to 1820. During your 90-minute visit, take a journey that incorporates flavors, aromas, images, sounds, and film. The self-guided tour includes the Hall of Taste, where you’ll find all 38 Bols liqueurs represented, the Delft Blue Room, the World of Cocktails Club, and the Bols Genever Room.
Your self-guided tour ends in the Mirror Bar, where bartenders will mix your preferred Bols Genever and liqueur cocktail especially for you. If you’d like to learn the art of flair bartending you can do so in the "Flair Booth," with specially designed Bols bottles.
- Beverages presented by the House of Bols
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Skip the line access
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a non-refundable booking
- Please note that the House of Bols tour is self-guided
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
There were headphones to plug in but commentary was inconsistent and sketchy. Old noisy boat, but Amsterdam has interesting architecture
Overall and very enjoyable tour. It was relaxing and had some good information. A nice vantage point from different view point of the city.