Amsterdam City Tour by Tuk-Tuk with Cheese Tasting
Admire the 17th century canals which are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ride past the Anne Frank House, and explore the Red Light District in a new way.
At the end of the tour, enjoy a cheese tasting and learn about the authentic cheese making process. Experiment 4 different cheeses with dips and mustard and try some typical Dutch beer or have a glass of red wine while watching a short film about the traditions of Dutch cheese. Non-alcoholic beverages are also available.
- 1 hour tuk-tuk city tour
- 4 cheese tasting with dips and mustard
- Beer or red wine or non-alcoholic beverage.
- Transfer back to Central Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I would not recommend this tour. The Tuk Tuk was an enjoyable way to get around the city, but our guide didnt speak Wnglish very well and knew close-to-nothing about the area. At the end we were dropped at a retail cheese store that handed out samples to anyone that walked in! This was not something you have to pay for in general! Also, we were not offered beer or wine or anything to drink. This was to be included.
Great personable tour. You learn a lot in the comfort of a tuk tuk and you do not get run over by bicycles.
Tour guide was nice but sites that we were taken to were general. Nothing special. Not able to stop anywhere. We didn't do the Cheese Tasting because were to be dropped off and would have needed to get our own transportation back to the train station. I would not recommend this tour.
interesting way to see the city
This was super fun! It was hard to see because one side of the tuk tuk was covered in plastic. We really enjoyed the cheese tasting and wine tasting. It was an easy way to get around the city and hear the history of Amsterdam.