Amsterdam Burger Cruise with Unlimited Drinks
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Damrak 56, 1012 LL Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Bloemenmarkt, Singel, 1012 DH Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Anne Frank House, Prinsengracht 263-267 Museum entrance Westermarkt 20, 1016 GV Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Brouwersgracht, Lijnbaansgracht and Singel in Jordaan, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Herengracht, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Singel, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Lindbergh Day Tours, Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Lovers Canal Cruises, Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Bridge of 15 Bridges, Outside 561, Herengracht Grachtengordel-Zuid, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1017 BW Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Magere Brug, Kerkstraat Nieuwe Kerkstraat, Amsterdam The Netherlands
- 1.5-hour cruise
- Black Angus Beef Burger or Vegetarian Burger (depending on your choice at time of booking) & potato chips
- Unlimited free drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks and water)
- Homemade brownie
- Live guide in English and Spanish
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years; ID may be required
- Non-alcoholic beverage options are available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our boats are accessible to disabled people when they can walk the two steps in and out of the boat. A wheelchair/stroller can't be taken on board. The wheelchair/stroller can be safely placed on the quayside.
It was our first night in Amsterdam and I had pre booked this cruise, it was a good night, nice burger and plenty of wine, beer or soft drinks Highly recommend
The food was cold, the people on the boat were disturbingly loud and no one told them to lower their voices. The tour itself was weak - there is a lot more to Amsterdam than what was “explained” !
they gave you chips for unlimited Heineken beer and soft drink. the burger is ok and the lady guide is nice and the boat ride is pleasant, although it is a kind short but did give you some inside look of the old Amsterdam. I would recommended. By the way it seems to us the pizza is better than burger.
The experience was great! Heineken, wine and soft drinks were available upon request. We had very attentive servers and tour guide. However, I wish I knew that it was a pizza and burger cruise...the burger left a lot to be desired lays potatos chips and plain frozen pattie burger with ketchup while the pizzas smelled and looked really good.
This tour was good. I would improve the quality of the burgers and allow less people on the boat. It was very crowded and difficult to hear the captain's commentary.
This was OK, but nothing special. The only thing that was really good about this was that they kept refilling my wine glass. Burger was OK but nothing to write home about. Some people had pizza on the cruise and said that it really was not very good. Scenery was nice during the cruise, but don't go on this cruise for the food. You will be disappointed.
Tour, beer and burger were all great
I booked this for myself, husband and son, to give us a flavour of Amsterdam while having a chance to sit down, have an informal supper without having to search out a place to dine, and hopefully have a live tour guide to tell us interesting things. The tour did all of these things for us, most enjoyable. Our tour guide was very good. Teenage son said the burger was good, and he knows a thing or two. It would have been nice to have chips rather than crisps, but I can see the logistical difficulties with that.