Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise
Our waiter welcomes you on board our comfortable, luxurious boat.
Order a nice cold drink and take your pick from one of 21 available languages in our Personal Audio System. Through (free provided) earphones our audio guide will guide you through Amsterdam and tell you all about its history, how it flourished and what is happening right now.
Or just sit back and enjoy the views rolling by your window as night falls over Amsterdam.
- Evening sightseeing cruise
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- For wheelchair access please make sure to call Blue Boat Company at least 24 hours prior to departue to make reservations via 0031 20 679 13 70
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
yes, it's touristy, but that's okay. The boat operators were engaging and informative. Was a great way to just get a taste of the canals and enjoy the sights.
Lovely way to see Amsterdam. We were 5 minutes late and it was no problem for the lady to book us on the next boat. We really appreciated getting re booked. Would recommend this company to others.
Very relaxing, informative, beautiful. We booked the 8:30pm cruise so it would be light out when we left and still experience the beauty of the city and canals after sundown. Would highly recommend. Good value for the money spent .
It's not a bad experience, but its not a good experience either. Main problem: the windows are tinted! For a night cruise, this makes it next to impossible to see anything. Secondly, it is crowded and the music/sound is garbled. Lastly, the boats are so low it is difficult to see anything. I understand this is the nature of being in a boat in a canal, but the seat design makes it difficult to lean to the window to try and see something. The positives: If you go to the outside area, you can see a little better. Make sure to bring a light jacket. The cruise operators are nice and friendly as well.
Going on the canal cruise in the evening was really lovely. I would highly recommend it because it was nice going in the evening with all the bright lights
Had a great cruise.