Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Red Light District, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Lindbergh Day Tours, Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam The Netherlands
Stop At: Museum of Prostitution - Red Light Secrets, Oudezijds Achterburgwal 60, 1012 DP Amsterdam The Netherlands
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Centraal Station, Stationsplein 9, 1012 AB Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Amsterdam Canal Ring, Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Local guide
- Dutch delicacies: cheese and genever
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Prostitution - Red Light Secrets
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour is intended for adults only. You must be at least 18 years or older to participate in this tour. You will be required to provide identification verifying your birth date at the start of the tour. By offering this tour through its website, Viator and its affiliates shall not be construed as facilitating the purchase, sale, use or distribution of illegal substances. Viator and its affiliates do not condone the use of illegal substances.
Enjoyed the Red Light Walking Tour but did have a little difficulty understanding our guide. He was from the Canary Islands and very pleasant but English was not his first language and had to stand close to him to understand what he was saying.
The tour guide was a young lady and she made it so much fun - giving us the history and details. She had a good sense of humor
This was a really informative tour. Chantal provided so much information about the neighborhood, the business of prostitution and how the city and country view and manage prostitution. It's a very busy area so it's a little difficult keeping up with the group, but all of the commentary takes place at scheduled places throughout the walk.The description of the tour stated that we would have a chance to sample Dutch delicacies like cheese and genever, but that did not happen. Was disappointed about that. Tour started and ended on time. Great way to see and learn about the district.
Very Interesting to see and hear the history of the district. However, some of the girls looked very bored and others were very sexy.
The biggest problem is numerous tours going on at same time. Easy to lose guide if not holding a marker.
The tour guide was talking too much more than showing us the red light district and spent the first hour on the main entrance .Afterwards , he was too fast that we didn’t enjoy the tour and also didn’t go deep inside the district.It was just highlight for the district .
Adam was a great tour guide... explaining the history of how it all started So crowded Watch out for the bikes!
Very interesting. Guide extremely knowledgeable, Visiting the district would not have been as good if we had gone on our own
Our tour Guide was very good and the tour was very interesting. Although at the end we could not go into the Red Light Museum because of electrical problems.
Great guide and tour... lots of inside info and details with a good over all cross section tour of the area.