Amsterdam Small-Group City Segway Tour
An excellent photo opportunity awaits you next when crossing the Amstel river on your Segway taking one of the most famous bridges in Amsterdam, the Skinny Bridge. The tour now enters Amsterdam's canal district with its typical Dutch canal houses. After a brief stop on Rembrandt Square, the route goes towards one of the most famous plazas in Amsterdam, its Dam Square -- another great photo opportunity. Leaving Dam Square the tour will make one final stop on Nieuwmarkt Square before returning to the starting point.
If you want to see the best spots in Amsterdam without walking or pedaling, this Segway tour is the perfect sightseeing fit for you! The centuries old city of Amsterdam is designed ideally for modern transportation on Segways. Your guide will show you the most important sights of the city and will point out the best photo opportunities along the way.
- Local guide
- All equipment needed included
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years. When there is doubt about the age of a participant and proof of age cannot be shown the participant will not be allowed to join the tour and a refund will not be given. Please bring proof of age.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Due to the risks involved in riding a Segway participation by pregnant ladies is not permitted.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We do not cancel tours in the event of rain.
- To operate the Segway properly it is required that the passenger weigh more than 100 lb. (45 kg) and less than 330 lb. (150 kg)
- Closed toe flat shoes are required to ride the Segway. Anyone wearing high heels, flip flops, sandals, shoes like shape ups or z-coils or bare feet will NOT be allowed on the Segway. Wind resistant clothing is highly recommended, especially on cool or damp days; gloves are also suggested on colder days.
I believe Bart was our host and he did a great job. My wife has never been on a Segway but she mastered it well. We saw so much in the time and would recommend this first so you can see Amsterdam and then make choices afterwards.
Amazing, absolutely great tour guide, best way to experience Amsterdam! Thank you!!!!
We enjoyed seeing parts of Amsterdam we'd never seen before due to having wheels to get around quicker, but we really didn't learn anything we didn't already know. The guys are enjoyable to be around, and if you really just want to see the city without having to peddle a bike, I'd suggest this as a way to do it.
I'm giving this 4 stars purely for the joy of riding a Segway and getting brilliant views of the canals and streets of Amsterdam. This is a great city to ride around in. However, we did have a relatively new guide and unfortunately he was not confident about providing commentary detail and volume. So not much was added there. However it is still a great experience and I recommend it as a terrific way to get a walk-free view of a beautiful city.